Search on Company Information
We provide search services on information of companies and body corporates registered under the following ordinances:
- Companies Ordinance
- Limited Partnerships Ordinance
- Limited Partnership Fund Ordinance
- Registered Trustees Incorporation Ordinance
- Securities and Futures Ordinance (relating to Open-ended Fund companies)
- Miscellaneous Incorporation Ordinances
You can conduct searches on the current data of registered companies and image records of documents registered and kept in the Companies Register through:
- e-Search services under the e-Services Portal of the Companies Registry
- Onsite search at the Registry's e-Services Centre on the 13th floor of the Queensway Government Offices, 66 Queensway, Hong Kong
You can also place orders for certified copies of image records of registered documents and search reports, or apply for a Certificate of Continuing Registration and Commemorative Records of Registration.
For details, please refer to the following information pamphlets:
Search on Records of Licensed Money Lenders
E-Search Services of the Register of Money Lenders
The Companies Registry (“the Registry”) has launched the Revamped Integrated Companies Registry Information System (the “Revamped ICRIS”) and the new e-Services Portal (www.e-services.cr.gov.hk) on 27 December 2023. Searchers should access the e-Search Services under the e-Services Portal to conduct searches electronically on the Register of Money Lenders and the particulars of the appointed third parties.
The search services on paper files of registered particulars of licensed money lenders at the Money Lenders Section on 13th floor, Queensway Government Offices, 66 Queensway, Hong Kong have ceased after 5:00 p.m. on 22 December 2023 (Friday).
Please click the links below to view or download the lists: